+234-902-855-5976

Abuja, Nigeria

Get Update on our recent Tech, Jokes, Lifestyles & Many More..

Joke Of The Day: New Church Comer | Read

Posted by   on Pinterest


PASTOR: If you are fellowshipping with us for the
first time in this church, The New life Church, you
are so special to us and the whole church would
like to know your name.


NEWCOMER: I'm Femi Okechukwu.
(The members shout and cheer)

PASTOR: Halleluyah!
CHURCH: Amen.
PASTOR: Mr. Femi Okechukwu, do you have any
prayer request you want the church to pray for
you?

OKECHUKWU: Yes sir. The church should help me
pray for my business to grow in this church more
than how it grew in my former church.

CHURCH: AMEN!!!

PASTOR: Church, I will want you to use the whole
of your strength to pray for Mr. Okechukwu's
business.
The whole congregation prays and speak in
tongues

PASTOR: Mr Okechukwu, open your eyes. You left
your former church because the business was
stagnant right?

OKECHUKWU: Yes sir. Actually it was growing at
first because the pastor had 7 Children, they all
started dying one after another one. The casket
they used in burying the pastor's children were all
bought from me. Likewise, the church members
started dying also and they were also all buying
their caskets from me, hence the growth in my
business. By the grace of God sir, I make caskets.

PASTOR: WHAT!!!
The whole church kicked Mr. Femi Okechukwu out
of their church.

Have a nice Day! Remain Blessed


No comments:
Write comments

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://goo.gl/Ud9cLz/
Join Our Newsletter